Request for quotation and price list
Fan-Assisted Trench Heating
This type of Trench Heating is used as primary/main source of space heating, and also as a cold air barrier under large glazed areas removing condensate.
All Hitte fans operate on a direct current with a safe voltage of 24 V, which not only provides high efficiency, but also a low noise level ideal making it ideal for bedrooms, children’s rooms, hotel rooms, etc.
Hitte Fan-Assisted Trench Heating is divided into three types:
– FXX for standard dry environments
– FCX combination of heating and cooling for the summertime
- Choice of trough material – stainless steel or black powder coated FeZn steel;
- Choice of natural, light bronze or dark bronze painted aluminium perimeter trough edging;
- CuAl heat exchanger with air valve and ½” brass ends
- A tangential DC 24V fan with protective metal cover
- Spacers to protect trench geometry during installation and concrete pouring.
- Cover plates to protect water and electrical connections;
- Drainage connectors for wet/humid environment trench units and combined heating and cooling trench units
- A set of fixing legs and level adjusting screws
- 18 mm MDF cover to protect against damage and falling debris during installation
Bespoke trenching heating systems can be designed and manufactured to meet the most challenging project specifications.